PAWNBROKER IN ROMFORD. GET INSTANT CASH TODAY WITH A FLEXIBLE PAWNBROKER LOAN. PAY IT ALL OFF IN 6 MONTHS OR MAKE EARLY PAYMENTS – IT’S UP TO YOU!
We will lend against almost any item of value and advance cash on the spot. You can borrow any amount as long as the value of the item secures the amount borrowed.
- A Pawnbrokers Loan is often a good alternative to a conventional loan
- There’s no form filling.
- The loan is immediate and based solely on the value of the item pawned
- The loan is in cash
- You retain ownership of your items
- Confidential service
- You only pay interest for the time the loan is outstanding
- No Setup fees
The interest rate that we charge will depend on the amount of the loan and on the nature of the item used as security.
Interest is charged on a monthly basis, there are no other fees. Our maximum/minimum loan term is 6 months.
All loans are for a fixed term of 6 months. You can repay the loan at any time without penalty.
Borrow £1000.00 secured on jewellery for 6 months. Monthly interest rate 4.5% (fixed).
The total interest charge for 6 months is £270.00
The Total Amount Repayable for 6 months is £1270.00
The Representative APR is 61.29% (fixed)
The maximum APR we charge across all asset types is 156% APR.
Below are our Pawnbroking rates for Jewellery / Precious Metals / Diamonds and watches.
|Loans from||Monthly interest||Representative APR|
|£20,001 and above||1.99%||25.31%|
|£15,001 – £20,000||2.99%||39.10%|
|£5001 – £15,000||3.5%||46.41%|
|£2500 – £5000||4.0%||53.76%|
|£1000 – £2499||4.5%||61.29%|
|£300 – £999||5.0%||69.00%|
|£5 – £299||6.0%||84.96%|
PROOF OF IDENTITY
1 proof of identity (must be in date and valid for the term of the product) such as:
- UK Passport
- UK Photo-card driving license
- EU Passport (for non-UK nationals from an EU country)
- EU National ID card (for non-UK nationals from an EU country)
- Non-EU Passport (for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU) and proof of residency or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Non-EU ID Card (for non-UK nationals from a country outside the EU) and proof of residency or work permit issued by the UK Border Agency
- Old style UK driving license, plus an additional proof of address (from the list below dated in last 3 months)
- Document issued by DWP to confirm entitlement to benefit, tax credit or pension (dated in last 3 months); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate)
- Document issued by HMRC to confirm payment of income tax or income tax rebate (dated in last 3 months); plus, proof of DOB (i.e. Birth Certificate)
PROOF OF ADDRESS
1 proof of address dated in last 3 months, such as:
- Utility Bill
- Council issued correspondence, i.e. council tax letter, rent or housing benefit letter
- Credit card statement
- Insurance documents
- Other document issued by a government body, i.e. evidence of job seekers allowance or other benefits
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit. This can be confirmed on the Financial Services Register, which can be found at http://www.fca.org.uk/register.